Northland Algonquin Bus and VQ shuttle service EVERYDAY
Wanting to get up to Algonquin Park Access Pt #1 and you don’t have a car? … not to worry… EVERYDAY…there is a bus that heads from Toronto DEPARTURE TIME 9:15am (downtown Bay Street bus station) or DEPARTURE TIME 9:45 am (Yorkdale) north to Algonquin Park Access Point#1. Voyageur Outfitting will pick you up in South River (PICK UP TIME 2:15 pm) and shuttle you to Algonquin Park’s Access Point #1. Call our office at 416-486-3605 and we will will arrange your bus ticket and shuttle. This is a great option for all you adventure enthusiasts dying to get up there and get going! See below for adventure options: “do it yourself trips” to fully guided ones and a range of Algonquin “where to stay” accommodations to suit your adventure profile.
Transportation Costs (vary depending on adventure option chosen)
From $150 per person: which includes return bus ticket to South River, pick up shuttle to Algonquin Park Access #1 and one night Bunkhouse cabin accommodation.
For an additional cost: Options for dinner $35 dinner and $18 breakfast at the Outfitter at Access Point #1.
You have several adventure options to select from on the “To do” and “Where to stay” list:
- Algonquin Park Bus and Lakeside Cabin Weekend Adventure
- A do it yourself canoe trip – no need to lug all your gear – Voyageur Outfitting can set you up
- A night’s stay at our Lakeside Bunkhouse before your canoe trip
- A guided 3 or 5 day canoe trip
- A guided 5 day canoe and lodge adventure
- A guided 5 day family canoe and lodge adventure
- An Algonquin Log Cabin 3 day adventure
- An Algonquin Cottage Outpost adventure
- A dinner or breakfast at the Broken Paddle Patio
- An Algonquin Private Island retreat